Not all 2" shut off valves are the same for every job or industry!
Now elevator professionals have peace of mind that using the Maxton 2" Full Port Threaded Hydraulic Elevator Shut Off Ball Valve offers:
- A shut off ball valve built, labeled and tested to comply with ASME A17.1/CSA B44 standards at a 5:1 safety factor (1000 psi max operating pressure)
- A shut off ball valve designed for use in hydraulic elevators specifically
- With interchangeable flange sizing of 2" & 2.5" grooved or threaded (Call Maxton for combinations not listed)
- A competitive price without large volume orders
- 2 year Maxton valve warranty
- A unique locking handle design preventing accidental fluid loss
- Hard chrome plated carbon steel (2" Full Port) ball with blow out proof stem used across the line
Being in and of the elevator industry since 1968 you've known Maxton as the "Valve Company".
Maxton Valve made in the USA, for the elevator industry...Where else would you buy a 2" threaded hydraulic elevator shut off ball valve?