The TA4M is a complete portable Hydraulic Elevator Training Simulator with automatic controls used for training on Maxton UC4M series hydraulic elevator control valves. With this unit, a UC4M valve can be setup with many of the same control features of a commercial elevator. The elevator car is simulated with the movement of a cylinder traveling up to 36 inches and 35 feet per minute. The slowdown signals and stopping points have been set based on its travel and speed. The instructions and visual aids allow you to get comprehensive hands on experience for adjusting the UC4M series Maxton valve.
Field personnel training will ensure a safe and trouble free installation & operation.
TA4M System -Two stop selective PLC control & Hydraulic Drive Power Requirements 110vac 60hz 15amps
- Maxton UC4M hydraulic elevator control valve
- Pressure Gauges (A port, B port)
- PLC control W/ Operator interface and display
- Direct drive power unit with overload
- Lighted Coil disconnect switches
- Digital position feedback
- Heavy Casters & Stabilizers
- Clean and quiet, suitable for classroom use
- Instruction Manual
System Weight: 520 lbs.
Crate: 350 lbs.
Total: 870 lbs. Ea.
Shipping: FOB our plant
Call (775) 782-1700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for RENTAL quote.